Re: Topband: 2019 STEW PERRY

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 2019 STEW PERRY
From: Paolo Zaffi <i4ewh1@tin.it>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020 13:57:33 +0100
Il 31/12/2019 20:29, Mike Smith VE9AA ha scritto:
It's guys in EU using USA remotes that PURPORT to still be in EU.

I am interested on this argument because I know in Italy there is lots of operators that are using remote TX everywhere.  The question is: the FCC has nothing to say if someone calls from USA with an european callsign?  It don't look strange at them?

Happy 2020 and good luck in the pile-up!

Paolo I4EWH