Re: Topband: CONDX 27-28 DEC

To: n2mm@comcast.net, topband@contesting.com, Jon Zaimes <jz73@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: CONDX 27-28 DEC
From: "jh-mty@sbcglobal.net" <jh-mty@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 03:23:06 +0000 (UTC)
 Heard VE6WZ working Jan, OM2XW on my mobile setup while driving up to W7RN
this afternoon (still daylight dusk), then worked SM5EDX John and SM4CAN Kent
while at W7RN getting set up for tomorrow.  Heard but could not work several
other EU stations as well.  Tonight does indeed portend some epic conditions
for tomorrow.
EU/AF/ME STATIONS:  THANKS VERY KINDLY IN ADVANCE FOR LISTENING FOR US WEST
COAST U.S. STATIONS THROUGH THE WALL OF EAST COAST BIG GUNS IN TOMORROW'S
SPDXC!
GL, Jon and the rest of our friends on the East Coast as well, and good /m DX
to Jon .....Best 73 es HNY, John W6UQZ (W7RN SPDXC op.)
    On Friday, December 27, 2019, 05:37:20 PM PST, Jon Zaimes via Topband