Topband: W0BTU website on archive.org

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: W0BTU website on archive.org
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 23:05:34 -0600
I may upload it again someday, but for now a partial clone of w0btu.com can
be found at:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190827040547/http://w0btu.com/

All the pages about Beverage antennas, 160 meters, ground systems, etc.
seem intact. Some large files and images are missing.

The server crashed in November when I rebooted it to install the latest
kernel update. It was on a bare-metal RHEL LAMP server (with my business
ecommerce sites) leased from Softlayer, which was just bought and renamed
the IBM Cloud. (In my not-so-humble opinion, on a scale of zero to ten they
are now a minus 50.)

73, Mike
W0BTU