Re: Topband: Interference on 1.821 From WRCR

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Interference on 1.821 From WRCR
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 20:39:20 -0500
Not yet reading the other responses, yes,
I did. I dropped down to .910 thinking I'd
find them (hadn't heard their call). I
scanned the broadcast band for maybe 15
minutes and oddly couldn't find them on so
I gave up and went back to trying to find
the grid current reading issue in my amp.

But they were there this afternoon.

73,

Gary
KA1J