Re: Topband: Does this solar minimum seem a little more extreme than usu

To: Richard McLachlan <richard@rodsley.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Does this solar minimum seem a little more extreme than usual?
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 14:33:23 -0500
160 meters was fantastic overnight (Sunday night/Monday morning) from the
Midwest USA into Europe.  Signals peaking 20 to 35 db over my noise floor
from big stations that normally run 6 to 12 db over my noise floor when
conditions are good.

It was one of those special nights that only happens a handful of times
each season (if that) from my location.

73,
Don (wd8dsb)