Re: Topband: VE6WZ at sunset in Ukraine

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: VE6WZ at sunset in Ukraine
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 13:20:17 -0700
Pretty obvious that Doug is stirring the pot.  Time to create an ignore filter.

Don't feed the trolls.

W0MU

On 12/6/2019 12:54 PM, K9FD wrote:
Puts real meaning into the commonly used phrase of so many

"I can work all I can hear"

Trolls live under the bridges,  it hinders their ability to copy signals
above ground.

VE6WZ was there clear as day.  No question, no ESP.    Doug maybe you should get your hearing checked.  I have crappy hearing and it was no problem.

or maybe Doug was just trolling..................