Re: Topband: VE6WZ at sunset in Ukraine

To: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: VE6WZ at sunset in Ukraine
From: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 19:55:54 -0600
Doug,

Just because you can’t hear it doesn’t mean it’s not there.  Much of the weak
signal stuff heard on today’s high tech radios couldn’t be heard 70-80 years
ago. Technology has advanced. Try using a regen receiver on those signals you
are able to hear today. Doesn’t mean the signal is not there....your
application of available technology limits your results...

I’m sure there is a better use of your time and energy than to continue to beat
this FT8 drum.

Cecil
K5DL