Re: Topband: BOG

To: "'topband@contesting.com'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: BOG
From: "FZ Bruce" <k1fz@twc.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2019 23:46:32 +0000
This happens due new low band DXers trying to apply Beverage antenna
info. Then asking for assistance.

        Harold Beverage first had a low wire over by Otter Creek Maine, but
it was high up on the rocks well above the Beach/salt water..(minimum
earth to wire capacitance for the frequency)

        New DXers need to have a name to point them toward useful
information.

        73

        Bruce-K1FZ

         "Artek Manuals"