Topband: RFI

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RFI
From: rick darwicki via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 17:14:51 +0000 (UTC)
First let me say I was the ARRL TVI coordinator back in the 70s and have a ton
of ferrite on the DirecTV dish leads, box and TV, but this is an interesting
one:

I have 3 LED lights in the Hallway, they are on a 3-Way switch at each end of
the hall.If they are on with the front dimmer/switch, 160 doubles the
brightness of the dimmer setting and flashes them in tune with the CW.
If they are turned off at the front switch/dimmer 160 flashes them from 1 KW RF
like the are on.
If they are turned off from the rear 3-way switch 160 has no effect.
Maybe that is why some days TV is fine and others 160 flips the channels.
The fun never stops.

Rick N6PE

Dying is easy, the hard part is living