Re: Topband: Computer noise

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Computer noise
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 11:46:59 -0500
I second the power supply as well. I used
to build a computer with every new
generation of chip that came out and found
the cheaper supplies were usually noisy.
There's several good brands today & the
last one I used was either an Antec 700W
or OCZ 700W. I can't recall which but both
companies make good products and no RFI I
can see/hear. I think it was the Antec...

73,
Gary
KA1J