Topband: Stew Perry Plaques

To: 160 <topband@contesting.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry Plaques
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 09:53:06 -0800
The plaques for the 2018 Stew Perry are at the engravers and should ship
out in the first week of December.

The list of plaques sponsored for the 2019 event continues to grow.

Both the list of winners from 2018 and plaques available for 2019 can be
viewed on this page - https://www.kkn.net/stew/stew_plaques.html

For another week - we will hold the price at $65 for each plaque - but that
might change after I see how much it costs so ship these puppies to the
four corners of the Earth.

While conditions kind of sucked this past weekend, they have generally been
excellent on Topband.  We expect good conditions for the big Stew coming up
on December 28th/29th.

Tree N6TR
Temporary, and not as elegant, plaque-meister