Re: Topband: Proper posting etiquette

To: Mikek <amdx@knology.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Proper posting etiquette
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 10:30:43 -0800
Mikek writes:

> Could someone send me an email on how to properly respond to someones
post.

Everyone has their different style - and some put more energy into it than
others...  and some
just rely on the default of the REPLY ALL button which typically puts all
of the text down below
your addition (where nobody will ever read it).

> Do I copy and paste the previous post below mine?

If you want - you can copy and paste the relevant questions and put the
answers right after them...
just as I am doing now.

> Is there a line to click that copies the post I want to respond to. I'm
missing something.

I am not sure how things look on usenet.  Typically - there should be a
"replay all" or "reply" button.
Obviously - use reply if you only want to respond to the author of the
message.

Tree N6TR