Re: Topband: Rx Antenna System

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Rx Antenna System
From: fmoeves <fmoeves@twc.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 16:29:01 -0500
Tony, I put up a short 300' Beverage pointing to EU. It works great here in KY.
It's abt 8' high. My point is give it a try might surprise you. Also kave a
K9AY loop and at times it's better. Fred KB4QZH
-------- Original message --------From: "tony.kaz--- via Topband"
<topband@contesting.com> Date: 11/22/19  10:12 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: 'Paul Mcl'
<paul.mcl@gmail.com>, 'William Hill' <w3wh@comcast.net> Cc:
topband@contesting.com Subject: Re: Topband: Rx Antenna System Has anyone had
experience with this system and have done a comparison toother receive
antennas? I have room to put up a BOG about 200' long at aright angle and about
100' away from my present BOG. But it would bedifficult to get the feedline to
either end of the wire. This system lookslike I can put the feed point near the
center and get selection of eitherdirection. I can run RG6 stapled to the grass
both for the feedline and forthe BOG.By the way my present BOG is sometimes
better than my Pennants and sometimesthe Pennants are better. Wish I had the
room for a beverage.N2TK, Tony -----Original Message-----From: Topband
<topband-bounces@contesting.com> On Behalf Of Paul MclSent: Friday, November
22, 2019 9:47 AMTo: William Hill <w3wh@comcast.net>Cc:
topband@contesting.comSubject: Re: Topband: Rx Antenna