Topband: Topband Conditions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Topband Conditions
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 10:49:41 -0600
Fantastic conditions into Europe last night. Nick, UY0ZG, and I had a real
ham radio QSO. Was able to maneuver around the aurora oval.

Terrible QSB on some signals. I need to get a remote listening station on
the east coast. Or better yet a remote listening station in Europe. I was
told "GO WITH THE FLOW" or get out of the way. So I am going with the flow.
Anything to help me compete with small signal modes like FT8, etc.

Any suggestions on how I go about setting up the remote listening or who to
contact?

Doug

There is nothing so dangerous as speaking the truth