Re: Topband: Short CQs and exchanges

To: "'topband'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Short CQs and exchanges
From: "John Zantek" <john@zantek.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:49:26 -0800
>  I think things are shaping up for a good season.

I hope.  Living in the woods near the Olympics has been a challenge on TB, with
no room for anything efficient.  Winter winds have destroyed previous
tree-wires.  The deer and other denizens have taken out beverages.  Even chased
a Marmot chewing on coax.  I'm putting up a Top T before Thanksgiving in the
hopes to improve over my wimpy, loaded half-sloper.  This time it'll be
Mastrant, Wireman 531, and marine-grade pulleys and thimbles.

73 John W7CD
Poulsbo WA