Re: Topband: Desiccant in Beverage Boxes

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Desiccant in Beverage Boxes
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 19:06:03 -0400
My 2 pence which was suggested to me. If
you leave ventilation holes, use screen to
cover the holes and leave SS brillo/steel
wool pads in place at the opening. Rodents
don't like chewing through spun metal &
the screen keeps most insects out.

I spray 10% permethryn around my outdoor
electronics after finding ants made a
nursery in one of my easily accessible Rx
antenna amplifiers.

O'course 2 pence ain't worth much...

73,

Gary