Re: Topband: PreStew coming next weekend

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: PreStew coming next weekend
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <k2av.guy@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 16:03:26 -0400
Hi, Dave,

Can't know the final score until all the logs with their TX power levels
show up at Tree's place. What N1MM shows is as good as any beforehand. But
there is no way to know points for working an LP or QRP station until all
the logs are in Tree's data base. I don't know if the score sharing servers
work for the Stew Perry format.

So always be sure and take the time to work the weak ones in a Stew Perry.
Those LP and QRP stations you work increase your score when all the smoke
clears.

73, Guy K2AV