Re: Topband: ZK3A .........

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: ZK3A .........
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 17:44:41 -0600
Contacts made using remote stations located someplace much closer than the Ukraine.  There are many many many other abusers doing this.

On 10/9/2019 4:47 PM, JAYB1943@OPTONLINE.NET wrote:
what are we talking about here ?? Are stations claiming qsos they didn’t
make ? how would they get DXCC credit for them if the other station didn’t
agree either by an LOTW response or a QSL card ?they forging QSL cards ? if
there is any doubt about a QSL card’s validity, it seems to me the ARRL DXCC
desk can easily query the other station and ask them to verify the qso ?
what am I missing ?
   tnx Jay NY2NY
      10 band DXCC...