Re: Topband: Furnace RFI

To: lmlangenfeld <lmlangenfeld@tds.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Furnace RFI
From: Bill Stewart <cwopr@embarqmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 18:46:44 -0400 (EDT)
Mark, we have a York gas pack (a/c and propane heat)(abt 4 yrs old).
When in the a/c mode and the outside exhaust fan comes on, I hear a spurious
signal
every 25kc or so from lf thru six meters. There may be a way to fix it...
some kind of filtering maybe, but I don't want to mess with it. GL on
finding something quiet....73 de Bill K4JYS
PS...one helpful thing is to keep the t-stat up high so it won't run as much.
Saves on the electric bill too.....hi.