Re: Topband: Beverage coax

To: "Steven R Daniel, D.D.S." <nn4t@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage coax
From: Jim Fielder <JFielder@TwinCityNetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 15:31:13 -0400
It is F6 and No it isn’t critter proof.  It has a desirable order evidently.
Mine was destroyed by coyotes the first night after putting it down with
staples.  They chewed it in half in several places.   My runs were about 300’
each so I had to buy another spool.  Next install was up high enough that they
left it alone.  It is quality product if you can protect it or don’t have the
issues with Coyotes like I have.

Jim, KE0L