Topband: ? new phasing line for YCCC 9 Circle

To: Top Band Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ? new phasing line for YCCC 9 Circle
From: Edward stallman <ed.n5dg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 18:06:26 -0500
I'll be cutting new phasing lines for the YCCC RX 9 circle using the AIM4170 . All phasing lines will leave the combiner , pass through a choke, then the RG6 will run under ground in 3/4 " PVC to the 20ft verticals .

My question is about using another choke at the preamp / vertical . I was thinking of using the large 2.4"  mix 31 . By making the RG6 longer, I could wind up to 12 turns before connecting to the preamp .  I have no idea if this will be an improvement or a waste of time ,coax and money ? I'm in a fairly quiet location and as I have it know my noise floor is around -126 DBM . So asking before I start cutting on my new 1000ft spool  of commscope flooded coax

Thanks ,  GL TB , Ed N5DG