Re: Topband: BOG questions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: BOG questions
From: "Lloyd - N9LB" <lloydberg@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 15:15:58 -0500
Hello Mark!

I did a similar thing a couple of years ago in order to run a BOG across the
abandoned farm behind my property.  Never doing that again!

The following season I set the mower deck to maximum height on my lawn and
garden tractor and drove thru the same field of six foot high weeds and
thorns ( and assorted ticks ).  That worked a lot better ( and much safer
too ).

What I learned was that the BOG works well when laying directly on the
ground, but was worthless when draped over weeds.

GL es 73

Lloyd - N9LB