Re: Topband: Wire for 2 wire BOG

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Wire for 2 wire BOG
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 09:58:58 -0400
I got half a kilometer of WD1-A fieldphone wire, new on the original spool, for less than $50.  It has both copper and steel strands in each of two conductors, which makes it pretty strong.  I don't think you can beat this locally, and they claim 4-day delivery <https://www.ebay.com/itm/Military-Telephone-Wire-Spool-P-N-WD1A-5Km-NSN-6145011554258-Looks-NOS-unused-/233296772991?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10>.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.