Re: Topband: Ticks

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Ticks
From: "Ed Earthlink" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 13:02:53 -0400
Personally, my defense is to be very aware of the foliage and when I am
needing to be in the grassy green areas that ticks hang out I have full
coverage other than my face.  I have never gotten a tick doing that.  I will
purposely do that work when its cooler to allow me to properly cover.

I don't do that it actual full woods where there is virtually no green
vegetation.  Typically nothing or ferns.  From my understanding, ticks do
not like ferns.  They like grass and other low lying vegetation that dries
out fairly quickly.

Ed  N1UR