Re: Topband: Ticks

To: Michael Walker <va3mw@portcredit.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Ticks
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 10:39:10 -0500
This is generally good advice. However, those just-hatched "seed" ticks do
not wash off in the shower. (Don't ask me how I know that. :-) And usually,
you find dozens of those little buggers crawling all over you at once.

There are tick removing tools, such as the The Tick Key. That one needs to
be carefully squeezed in a vise to narrow the slot near the tip, or its
useless for removing the smaller ticks. It's my favorite, though.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com