Re: Topband: no activity

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: no activity
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 16:44:10 -0700
Jorge,

I still listen.  What times are you on?  My SS is after 02:30Z at this time of year.  I am asleep at our nearly mutual greyline (3 AM local).

Wes  N7WS

On 5/17/2019 4:23 PM, Jorge Diez - CX6VM wrote:
Hello

is frustrating calling CQ on 80 and 160, with no answer. I just see the RBN
spots coming quickly, with good signals, but no one answer the CQ´s

I know many people on the north, dont do low bands on this season, but
would me very good if they try. We have a very calm band, so I think is
able to heard low power or maybe QRP stations calling me.

I think you will hear us, at least in the QRN, but a QSO is possible, is
what we did in whay you call the "season" :-)