Topband: Voltage at top of vertical and scaling?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Voltage at top of vertical and scaling?
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 05:25:37 -0500
I'd also put RF chokes in series with the DC relay lines, at the base
of the vertical antenna to further keep RF off it but also to break it
up so the relay line doesn't detune the 80 m. vertical, perhaps with
another pair at the shack entrance.     All this sure seems like a lot
of work which is why I simply hung a wire for 160 inverted L from a 3
foot standoff at the top of my 80 m. mast and did my dual band that
way, using the same ground system for both.

73

Rob
K5UJ