Re: Topband: NA activity CW topband ....................

To: w5zn@w5zn.org
Subject: Re: Topband: NA activity CW topband ....................
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 17:34:36 +0300
Hi Joel

I'm curious to hear American stations in April.

At least east.

This season I did not have a QSOs with many - K1FZ, K1GUN, K1HTV, KA1J, N2MF, N4IS, W1MK, W3GH, WX3B +
and many, many others

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua

w5zn@w5zn.org писал 2019-04-13 16:38:
Greetings Nick,

With spring here in the south I have begun taking down all of my  RX
antennas in preparation for hay cutting in the fields plus the severe
lightning we have from spring and summer storms pretty much destroys
the RX antenna components if left out through summer. The QRN/noise
level is high on the TX antenna so my focus has moved to other
bands/activity.

I'm sure that's probably the case with a few other "regulars" on the
band as well.

73 Joel W5ZN