Topband: 3B8XF

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 3B8XF
From: K9FD <merv.k9fd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 06:40:00 -1000
After a few days of almost no signals heard on top band at sunrise,
I was going to sleep in this morning,  but knew better and forced
my self out of the sack at 5Am local.
Band was noisy but soon I heard CW and there was 3B8XF, slow deep
fades but peaking 579.   Thanks to his hanging in there he pulled me
out and we completed a QSO,  a new one for me on top band.
In a few minutes I tuned to FT-8 to check and there was Nigel again,
peaking -2 at my sunrise,  worked him for the digital contact also.
Thanks to Nigel for being on top band and having good ears.

73 Merv K9FD   Molokai Island Hawaii