Re: Topband: VKs This Morning

To: "Mark K3MSB" <mark.k3msb@gmail.com>, "topBand List" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: VKs This Morning
From: <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 09:35:41 -0600
I was pleasantly surprised when I got to the radio this morning to see VK5CZ show up on RBN. I tuned onto his freq was able to hear him but very weak (339) and called him. I believe he responded but had faded. After a couple of exchanges we got in sync with each other for a good QSO. VK5CZ was a first time call sign. I then installed the 1821.5 xtal and called CQ for a while. Steve/VK7CW soon called in (559). Then a few minutes later Adrian/VK2WF called in (569). So today was all things VK. 73. . . Dave, W0FLS

-----Original Message----- From: Mark K3MSB