Re: Topband: finding a site for greyline sunrise/sunset times

Subject: Re: Topband: finding a site for greyline sunrise/sunset times
From: Victor Goncharsky via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 09:49:25 +0300
The special site or software are not needed.
The contest loggers,, TR4W in our case, show the SR/SS times after the prefix
is typed into the callsogn window. For sure most of the general QSO loggers
have this option.
CU on topband,

--
73, Victor Goncharsky US5WE/K1WE (UW5W in VHF contests, ex UB5WE), P.E.
UARL Technical and VHF Committies