Re: Topband: finding a site for greyline sunrise/sunset times

To: "'terry burge'" <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: finding a site for greyline sunrise/sunset times
From: "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 18:39:28 -0500
+  AA6YQ comments below

One of the problems with using https://dx.qsl.net/propagation/greyline is
trying to calculate what time GMT will be the sunrise or
sunset time in places like the A5A, FR7, XX9, etc. Does anyone know if there is
an online site where you can plug in a countries
capitol and find the sunrise/sunset time in GMT? Sure could help predicting
when to try working them weather its on 160,80,40 or
perhaps other bands. I think Ham Radio Deluxe will do that but my N3FJP won't.

+ With the DXView component of the free-ware DXLab Suite, you can select a
location by specifying a callsign, DXCC entity, IOTA tag,
grid square, latitude/longitude, or by clicking on a location on its world map.
With one more mouse click, you can then display a
table of the next 30 days of sunrise and sunset times for the selected location
and for your QTH.

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxview/Help/Operation.htm#Displaying%20sunrise%20and%20sunset%20times>

+ One more mouse click will display a table of gray-line openings between the
selected location and your QTH.

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxview/Help/Operation.htm#Displaying_Gray-Line_Times>

+ DXView is available via

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/download.htm>