Re: Topband: [Topband] When is coax 'contaminated' beyond use?

To: john@kk9a.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: [Topband] When is coax 'contaminated' beyond use?
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 18:16:57 -0800 (PST)
Hi John and everyone,

Well, today along with some other antenna projects I swapped in the 9913 and it
appears to be working OK. My dump power on the NE direction for the 80 mtr
4-Square is reading about 10-12 watts like it was before with 600-700 watts
out, SWR 1.5:1. That looks the same as before. I usually run the Palstar tuner
to the NE/SW to get SWR lower but I also note a little less power out too that
way. Still got a good deal of difference when going SE/NW so still have to work
on that. 4 square are a pain to tune up is my experience even though they do
work.

Terry
KI7M