Re: Topband: FT-8

To: "daraymond@iowatelecom.net" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>, Anthony Scandurra <k4qe@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: FT-8
From: AB2E Darrell <ab2e@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 02:31:47 +0000
Hi all,
I agree with Tony K4QE and the others. Need human interaction or it ain't ham
radio any more,.

Prior to Stephen Hawking's death, he declared the greatest threat to human
existence will be AI

"The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from
strategic defense.
Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m."
from Terminator 2

"FT-8 became self-aware at ..........."

73 Darrell Ab2E