Re: Topband: Logikey K5

Subject: Re: Topband: Logikey K5
From: Mark K3MSB <mark.k3msb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 15:16:49 -0500
I've been using the Logikit CMOS 4 Electronic Keyer (the K5’s little
brother) for so long I can’t remember when I got it.

The only drawback is that the original buttons wear out;  that’s a known
issue with the CMOS-4.   I replaced them with 4 buttons from Radio Shack
years ago and have had no further problems.

Fun to build.

73 Mark K3MSB