Re: Topband: elevated radial

To: donovanf@starpower.net
Subject: Re: Topband: elevated radial
From: John Farrer via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 10:37:05 +0000
Hello Anton
I thoroughly recommend the K2AV folded counterpoise that I use (248 countries
wkd on 160 in 6 years). Read k2av.com. He suggests that it might be equivalent
to 4 elevated radials. The counterpoise is easy to construct yourself. The
balun is available from balundesigns.com or easy to construct yourself too. It
would be very useful if you have an antenna analyser for final matching.
Contact me off reflector if you want help with.
73
John G3XHZ

Sent from my iPhone