Re: Topband: Dual RX SDR receivers (diversity capable)

To: "Topband reflector" <topband@contesting.com>, <bjorn@sm0mdg.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Dual RX SDR receivers (diversity capable)
From: "Steve Ireland" <vk6vz@arach.net.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 12:40:08 +0800
Hi Bjorn

If you are interested, I have a dual Softrock 160m SDR receiver (two receivers
in one diecast box) that was built up about ten years ago or so for diversity
reception, using Alex VE3NEA’s Rock 2.0 diversity version – see
http://www.dxatlas.com/Download.asp.

Owing to family/business pressures I never got around to using it. My
recollection is JC N4IS may have built up something similar?

The receiver is just sitting on a shelf here and I am happy to part with it.
Also have a M-Audio D44 professional soundcard that was going to used with it.

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ