Re: Topband: CT1ILT request

To: "k1zm@aol.com" <k1zm@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CT1ILT request
From: "Ricardo A. Rodrigues" <ricardo.arodrigues2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 23:33:06 -0200
Dear Friend Jeff, it has been a great pleasure and a challenge to listen to
you since 9M0. Unfortunately, I think it will be very difficult to us to
listen to you since V85, because the window is very small at this time of
year for South America. But, we'll try. Have a good time!
73 and HNY
Dick PY2RO

--
Dick Rodrigues PY2RO