Re: Topband: identifying noise source

To: topband@contesting.com, Maciej Wieczorek <mw_comercial@wp.pl>
Subject: Re: Topband: identifying noise source
From: Jean-Paul Albert via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 09:22:10 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Mac, Hi Guy's,
Never heard that here.It could be an electric insulator problem, maybe some
kilometers from your station.Or do you have agricultural activities (corn
drying, steamer machine) working at night some where in this direction ?
Here, I have QRM problem with my East Bev due to town, TOURS 200 000 people,
located 15 km far.
Good luck to resolve your problem.
See you tonight in the contest.
73
Jean-Paul F6FYA
73/88 de Jean Paul, F6FYA/TM4Q/TM3Q, REF 35400, UFT 559, CDXC 679, 10.10#
36970./. http://f6fya.pagesperso-orange.fr/ (QSL info via
http://www.qrz.com/callsign/f6fya/)

    Le ‎mercredi‎ ‎12‎ ‎décembre‎ ‎2018‎ ‎12‎:‎41‎:‎56‎ ‎CET, Maciej Wieczorek