Re: Topband: use of WD-1 Military field phone wire for bog and/or bevera

To: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: use of WD-1 Military field phone wire for bog and/or beverage
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 17:05:19 -0400
Terry, I have learned the hard way that WD-1A, in reverse Beverage two wire
mode, is down many db's compared to the forward direction. The only way to
make them work equally in both directions is to use double runs of WD-1
with 4 to 6-inch spreaders.   For single wire Beverages, the WD-1A is very
durable and also very inexpensive for long runs.

Herb, KV4FZ