Re: Topband: Propagation improves from VK6 into Europe

To: Dennis Egan <egan.dennis88@gmail.com>, Steve Ireland <vk6vz@arach.net.au>
Subject: Re: Topband: Propagation improves from VK6 into Europe
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 16:50:42 +0000
Hi Steve

I missed my sunset as I had a doctor's appt. I had a bad case of Lyme Disease in 2017, and am still taking meds. The doctor was thrilled with my recent bloodwork and figures that I have an almost clean slate.  I am feeling great for the first time since 2016!  The bad news was the appointment was right at sunset so no listening for LP.   I am contemplating a low wire antenna. I just need to find a good spot away from all the beverages.  You can't have too many antennas.

Dave K1WHS