Topband: FCP for lower power

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FCP for lower power
From: David Cutter via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 22:24:58 -0000
I am planning an inverted L over a folded counterpoise as K2AV.
My power levels will likely be about one third of the design levels for the
K2AV design.  I can imagine during tune up or adjustments that I might hit
half the power level for short periods, so my component values need not be
so extreme.  I'm thinking mainly of the vacuum variables and other caps.  I
intend to use the 80m option, so relays will also have a relaxed spec.

Has anyone made a lower power version or can advise thereon?

David G3UNA/G6CP