Re: Topband: Preamp on RX antenna`s in contest environment.

To: d.cutter@ntlworld.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Preamp on RX antenna`s in contest environment.
From: Filipe Lopes <ct1ilt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 11:48:48 +0100
Hi

We have developed a preamp for contest purposes and it was tested during CQ
WW SSB @ CR6K in M/S environment.

It is a 15dB preamp, with High pass filter @1.7MHz and the preamp is
controlled by a bias-t. It has also an HF limiter in/out and a polyfuse
protection.

here are a couple of pics:
https://twitter.com/dxfmfr/status/1061323755752960000

if interested let me know off list.