Re: Topband: Common Mode

To: "Rodman, David" <rodman@buffalo.edu>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Common Mode
From: Arthur Delibert <radio75a3@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 23:02:01 +0000
David --

Suggest you take a look at the attached paper by Jim Brown.  I live in a fairly
dense suburb where every house (including mine) has all the latest RF
noise-makers.  Following Brown's suggestions, I've put large 31-material
clamp-on ferrites on both ends of my receive antenna feedlines (and sometimes
one in the middle), and it makes a very clear difference.

Regards,
Art Delibert, KB3FJO