Re: Topband: Zone 18 is very active

To: "topBand List" <topband@contesting.com>, "Ed Stallman" <ed.n5dg@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Zone 18 is very active
From: <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 15:15:43 -0500
Trans-polar prop on TB has been good, particularly in the early evenings shortly after SS here in the Midwest. I have Igor in the log on 19 Oct but he has not been really copyable here the past few evenings. That said there has been a fair amount of Z17, Z18, and Z19 in here on NA early evenings. Not so much in the mornings. . .a little reminiscent of 2008/2009 when we had Z17/18/19 in here morning and night and 2007 to a lesser degree.
73. . .Dave, W0FLS

-----Original Message----- From: Ed Stallman