Re: Topband: Little NA Activity?

To: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Little NA Activity?
From: <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 13:49:51 -0500
I was QRV off an on last evening (Saturday, NA time). Condition were terrible. Even Wolf, DF2PY, was mostly uncopyable. This morning I got on and CQ'd for a while. Surprisingly, VK6ATB called in (a first time call sign). The VK4CT RBN had me at 15 db so condition at least to that part of the world were good this morning but no other activity. Haven't seen any activity yet from JA. 73. . . Dave, W0FLS

-----Original Message----- From: Roger Kennedy