Topband: Help on 3V8SF Toploaded Vertical - THANK YOU

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Help on 3V8SF Toploaded Vertical - THANK YOU
From: "Ashraf Chaabane" <ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 17:58:16 +0000
Hi all,

The toploaded vertical is up and running. I had to put the antenna wire 1.5m away from the mast which was making the SWR curve weird. Then everything went good after hairpin match adjustment!

I put in my website a map of the QSOed stations last night with 100W CW. The antenna worked amazingly nice!

Many thanks to all those who helped with advice here in the reflector or private! I hope we will QSO on 160 soon!

73 Ash 3V8SF/KF5EYY
www.kf5eyy.info