Re: Topband: alternative to shunt fed tower

To: richard@karlquist.com
Subject: Re: Topband: alternative to shunt fed tower
From: S57AD <mirko.s57ad@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 10:07:22 +0200
The same here :(   I thought I dao have the April, 1984 issue of CQ
Magazine in my ham library, but no. The earliest I do have is January,
1990...

Maybe someone could provide PDF copy of the article here or at personal
E-mail?!

73,  Mirko, S57AD

V V pon., 17. sep. 2018 ob 02:59 je oseba Richard (Rick) Karlquist <
richard@karlquist.com> napisala:

> I am getting a paywall that says only pages 1 through 8 are free.
> Can't get to this article.  Without reading the article,
> the folded cage around the tower sounds exactly like shunt feed,
> not an *alternative* to shunt feed.
>
> Rick N6RK
>
> On 9/16/2018 10:03 AM, N7DF via Topband wrote:
> > In the April 1984 issue of CQ magazine is an article on how to build a
> folded cage monopole around a tower with yagi antennas on top   You can get
> a copy from the CQ Magazine archives
> > CQ Magazine Archives - April 1984

> > Topband Reflector Archives - http://www.contesting.com/_topband

Mirko S57AD