Re: Topband: propagation in reply of real antennas for topband comments

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>, K9FD <merv.k9fd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: propagation in reply of real antennas for topband comments
From: Bryon Paul Veal NØAH <bryonveal@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 02:19:55 +0000
No propagation? Just remote in where the signal you need is on ground wave! We
don't need no stinking real men antennas....and apparently no one is at the
switch of the ARRL DXCC desk to care.  They are too busy rearranging the chairs
on the Titanic.  Not a popular view (I know) but I can assure you there is some
reality with our times right now.....I think a lot of old timers hiding in the
woodwork are trying get those topband DXCC numbers up in their sunset years bu
any means, excuse the pun.

Paul. N0AH