Re: Topband: Beverage Ant Thread

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage Ant Thread
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 23:23:15 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Carl,

Since your BOG is producing signal levels close to your regular Beverages,
its not actually performing as a BOG. Which is a good thing!

A typical 225 foot BOG has much broader 3 dB beamwidth than a regular
580 foot Beverage and much lower signal level.

The primary benefit of a BOG is low profile, not performance.

73
Frank
W3LPL